The Gator Club® network has always served as the University of Florida’s local representative as an affiliated organization of the UF Alumni Association. We are excited to announce a single membership opportunity that will make you a member of both the Greater Richmond Gator Club® and the Alumni Association, eliminating the need for separate sign-ups and membership fees. The new program not only helps the UFAA and its Gator Club® affiliates to work in closer concert to promote UF, but also helps support student
programs, research, scholarships and activities on the local and national levels.
Membership in the UF Alumni Association and the Greater Richmond Gator Club® is open to alumni, students and friends. All current members of the UF Alumni Association are automatically enrolled into the local Gator Club®. To find out more information on the Gator Club® network go to www.ufalumni.ufl.edu/GatorClubs/.
For additional information regarding the combined dues program please contact the UF Alumni Association at 888-352-5866 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dues paying members receive these member-only benefits, discounts and services:
- GatorSavers Discounts
- Free annual subscription to UF TODAY alumni magazine
- FLORIDA alumni tabloid
- Pre-game Open House
- Away Game & Post Season Game Travel
- Merchandise offerings
- GATOR GROWL ticket purchasing priority
- Special invitations to UF events in your area
- National and International Travel Programs designed for alumni
- Alumni Directory
- Eligibility for Alumni Career Program networking and job search services
- Leisure Course discounts offered through J. Wayne Reitz Union
- GatorNews - weekly alumni e-mail newsletter
- Special discounted auto insurance rates from Geico